macOS Catalina wallpapers HD and 4k: features
macOS Catalina brings with it some major changes and updates to the Mac operating system. Some of the things you can expect to find in macOS Catalin includes. Features include
- Elimination of iTunes
- Support for iPad Apps
- Apple Sidecar
- Find My App
- Screen Time
- Security Updates
- Dashboard Will Now Be Eliminated
- App Updates
macOS Catalina wallpapers HD and 4k: smaller features and optimizations
There will also be smaller improvements to features already present in the previous version of macOS to make the user experience simpler and better. these updates include
- Security and privacy. Catalina will include an activation lock, like used on iPhone and iPad, to ensure only you can erase and reactivate your Mac if you’ve lost it. And an enhanced Gatekeeper — which checks your installed apps for malware — will monitor newly installed apps for security issues.
- Photos. Photos in Catalina will have a new tab for browsing your photos. And the app will organize your photos by day, month and year.
- Notes. The updated Notes app will have a new gallery view and offer shared folders for collaboration.
- Reminders. The redesigned Reminders app will have new edit buttons and Siri will be integrated to make suggestions.
- Safari. Apple’s web browser will open your start page quicker, offer Siri suggestions and warn you about weak passwords.
- Mail. With the Mail, you’ll be able to more easily block senders, mute threads unsubscribe from commercial email lists.
- Find My. Catalina will combine Find My Phone and Find My Friends into a single app. And you’ll be able to locate offline devices via their Bluetooth signal.
- Approve with Apple Watch. If you have an Apple Watch, you can use it to authenticate your Mac.
- Apple ID info. Catalina will give you access to your Apple ID info through System Preferences.
- QuickTime Player. Do you use QuickTime for video playback? With Catalina, you’ll get Picture in Picture (PiP).
- Home. You’ll be able to securely record video to iCloud when a HomeKit-enable camera detects activity and view the video via the Home app.
- International. Catalina will offer expanded multilingual support.
- iCloud Drive. For iCloud, you’ll be able to share folders with a private link.
- Restore from a snapshot. if a MacOS update disagrees with your third-party software, you can revert your system back to snapshot of your computer you had before updated.
macOS Catalina wallpapers HD and 4k: When Is It Releasing?
Apple hasn’t announced a specific release date for macOS Catalina yet but has announced it’ll be releasing this fall.
macOS Catalina wallpapers HD and 4k: Supported devices
The following devices are supported and will be able to run macOS Catalina:
- Macbook (2015 or later)
- Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, Mac Mini or iMac (2012 or later)
- iMac Pro 2017 or later
- Mac Pro 2013 or later
As is the norm, the developer betas for MacOS Catalina are now available for app developers. Public betas will most probably be releasing in July, followed by the final release in the fall.
macOS Catalina wallpapers HD and 4k: How to download
- long press on the image in your browser and click on download image from the popup context menu
- Once downloaded, open the gallery app and find the wallpapers you just downloaded. Chose the one you want to apply.
- Click on the options tab, the three dots to show a dropdown menu.
- From the menu, chose “set image as” and chose wallpaper from the options or lock screen to apply it to your lock screen.