Seeing that Disney Plus already signed up over 10 million subscribers, one could think the service is good which it is. However, if you feel it’s not worth the $6.99 a month price tag, you can cancel your subscription. Here is how it’s done.
How to cancel your Disney Plus subscription
Here’s how to shut down Disney Plus. Keep in mind that if you signed up for the service via the Android or iOS app, you will need to cancel the service via those apps.
- Log into Disney Plus, then go to your user icon to bring up your menu selections.
- Click or tap on the Account selection on the menu.
- Then, click or tap on the Billing details option.
- Click or tap on the Cancel subscription selection.
- Finally, you will be asked to confirm your cancellation. If you still want to go through with it, click or tap on the Complete cancellation option.
If you cancel Disney Plus before your seven-day free trial ends, your credit or debit card should not be charged. Regardless, you should be able to continue to access Disney Plus until either the trial ends or you reach the end of your billing cycle.
Of course, you might be able to get Disney Plus for up to a year for the price of zero. If you want to see if you can get this long trial offer, see our article on how to get Disney Plus for free.