Disney+ just launched with a massive library of TV shows and movies. For anyone who wants to sign up for the service, we have put a detailed step by step breakdown of the signup process in this post. It’s quite simple to follow.
As of now, the service is only supported in the US, Canada, and the Netherlands, which means you can’t watch outside of these countries. However, we have found a way for you to watch your favorite shows on Disney plus in unsupported countries.
The service costs $6.99 a month, or $69.99 for an annual subscription. If you can’t afford that or you want to test the streaming service before you subscribe, we have got you covered. We have put together all the ways you can get Disney+ for free.
If you own an Android TV like the NVIDIA SHIELD or Mi Box S and you want to watch Disney+ on it, follow the detailed steps below on how to download Disney Plus and access the incredible selection of TV and movie entertainment.
How To Download and Sign Up For Disney Plus on Android TV
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+ on a desktop or mobile because you will need an active Disney Plus subscription. You’ll also get a 7-day free trial as you sign up. Check out how to get Disney+ for free here
- Also, what if you’re in a country where Disney+ isn’t available? Well, we have a workaround ready for you. Here’s how to sign-up for Disney Plus outside supported countries.
- Once you have your subscription, go to your Android TV. Locate the Google Play Store and open the app. Then use the search button/bar at the top to search for ‘Disney Plus’.
- You should now see the Disney+ app among the search results on your TV screen. So, go ahead and open the app’s overview. Then, download the Disney+ on your Android TV by using the ‘Install’ button. The application will now be downloaded and installed in the background.
- Finally, return to your Android TV’s Home Screen and locate the Disney Plus app. Then, open the application and use your credentials to log-in. Finally, feel free to play any movies and TV shows from within the application. Enjoy using Disney Plus!
It’s as easy as that! Now you’re ready to enjoy your favorite Disney movies and TV series right on your Apple TV.