Plex is the latest movie and streaming service to be launched as of now. The service joins Disney+, Apple TV+, Netflix, Hulu Amazon prime video, etc. The service offers free access to movies, TV shows, and documentaries from both major studios and smaller indie producers. Plex is delivering more content to more countries than any other free streaming service to date.
Plex free is ad-supported but you can go premium to lose the ads which will cost you $4.99 a month, $39.99 A year or $119.99 for life baby!
We are going to show you how to sign up for Plex streaming service for free.
How to sign up for Plex movie and TV streaming service
- to use the service, you have to sign up and create a new account. To do that, Click on this link to go to the Plex Movie and TV streaming service sign up page.
- Click on the signup button on the top right corner of the page.
- The service offers sign up options such as Google, Facebook, and email
- to sign up with Google, click the big red “Sign up with Google button” and enter your Google account email and next, the password
- To sign up with your Facebook account, click on the Big blue “Sign up with Facebook” button and enter the email you use to sign in to your Facebook account and next, the password
- The third option is using any other email address to sign up.
- Enter your email address in the email input space followed by a password
- Click the “Create Account” button to validate.
Boom, you’re in!
You can click on any show to start watching.
If you found this tutorial helpful, please leave a comment below. it motivates us to write more helpful tips and tricks.