Disney+ just launched with a massive library of TV shows and movies. For anyone who wants to sign up for the service, we have put a detailed step by step breakdown of the signup process in which you can follow here. It’s quite simple to follow.
As of now, the service is only supported in the US, Canada, and the Netherlands, which means you can’t watch outside of these countries. However, we have found a way for you to watch your favorite shows on Disney plus in unsupported countries.
The service costs $6.99 a month, or $69.99 for an annual subscription. If you can’t afford that or you want to test the streaming service before you subscribe, we have got you covered. We have put together all the ways you can get Disney+ for free.
Disney+ is now available on Amazon Fire TV meaning that you can watch all your favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, Disney Channel, and National Geographic movies for just $6.99 a month ($70 a year). Fortunately, it’s easy to download, install, and sign-up for Disney Plus on Amazon Fire TV. Here is how.
Amazon Fire TV devices and Amazon Fire tablets are able to download Disney+ directly. Subscribers also get the opportunity to pay through Amazon. Customers can try out Disney+ for seven days free. If they decide to opt-in, they can continue paying for the service through Amazon. If you’ve subscribed elsewhere, you can log-in with your Disney+ credentials on Amazon devices. Disney+ TV shows and movies will also be integrated into the Fire TV’s universal search.
How to Sign-Up for Disney Plus on Firestick/Fire TV
- Sign up for Disney+ service here
- Hover over the search bar on the top left of your screen.
- Enter in “Disney Plus” and select from the list.
- Select the Disney Plus app under “Apps & Games.”
- Click Get.
- Wait a minute or two for Disney Plus to download.
- You will then be prompted to Open the app. You can do so, or go back to the Home screen to place the Disney Plus app where you desire.
- Once back on the Home screen, scroll to the far right under Your Apps & Channels and select See All.
- Hover over Disney Plus and click the Options button on your remote (3 horizontal lines). Then click Move.
- Move Disney Plus to the front of Your Apps & Channels if you desire.
- That’s it! The Disney Plus app is now successfully installed.
Disney+ features available on the Firestick/Fire TV
The Disney Plus App will support unlimited downloads on your mobile devices, four simultaneous streamers, up to 7 profiles, 4K streaming, and includes hundreds of avatars.
The first year will include 25 new original series, 10+ movies, 7,500 past episodes, 100 recent movies, and 400 library titles including the entire Disney Vault. The company announced 6 original shows and movies that will be available at launch, including the $100 million 8-episode Star Wars spin-off, The Mandalorian which was directed by Jon Favreau.