An LED strip light is a flexible circuit board populated by surface mounted light-emitting diodes (SMD LEDs) and other components that usually comes with an adhesive backing. Traditionally, strip lights had been used solely in accent lighting, backlighting, task lighting, and decorative lighting applications. Strip lights are designed for both indoor and outdoor use depending on whether they are water resistant. Since the strip is flexible and can be divided at any point between LEDs, it is extremely versatile and can be used in a number of installations. Outside of traditional lighting, strip lighting is extensively used in DIY projects or lighted clothing. The ability to power strip lights off of a USB device or battery pack makes them extremely portable. Examples include computer lighting, costume lights, toys, workspace lighting, monitor and display ambient lighting, and alcove lighting.
Different companies are providing best LED strip lights to satisfied customer demands. One of the best companies working in USA is Lepro.
Lepro LED strip lights make your home or businesses magic. You can find all kinds of magic features as follow:
1. RGB LED strip lights are available.
2. Smart LED strip lights are available. Work with Alexa and Google home. Voice control is available.
3. Music sync feature is available. Light dances with your music. Is it cool?
4. RGB + IC make light more magic. For example, waterfall style color changing
How to install LED strip lights？
Lepro products are very easy to install. Just follow the 3 easy steps as follow:
1. Dry and clean the surface
2. Unroll the strip light, cut the light strip if necessary
3. Stick light strip to the surface
How to cut LED strip lights？
Lepro products have cuttable mark on LED strips. Just cut off the excess at the cuttable mark.
Usually, it could be cut every 3 LEDs.
How to connect LED strip lights？
1. Make sure max wattage of power adapter is enough for strips you want to connect. You can find wattage information on instruction of power adapter and LED strips.
2. Use Lepro connector to connect two strips easily. (It will be available on September)
How to stick LED strip lights on wall？
1. Lepro products come with ultra-strong 3M adhesive. LED strip lights can be firmly stuck on anywhere you want.
2. Support clips are available for stronger fixation.
LED strip designs are available populated with many different types of SMD, not only in different colors and addressable or non-addressable, by different shapes, sizes, and power levels. LED strip lights most commonly operate on 12 or 24 volts of direct current from a power supply, sometimes referred to as a driver. Typical SMD LEDs are rated as having a 120° beam angle, directed “up”, i.e. perpendicular to the mounting surface. ‘Side View’ or ‘Edge Emitter’ SMDs are designed such that light is emitted parallel to the adhering surface which means 90 degree difference to typical tape design. To learn more about the types and categories of LED strip lights you can visit https://www.lepro.com/led-strip-lights.