Did you know that thousands of people save up to 50% on their daily online purchases thanks to discount coupon codes and promotional codes? In this article we will explain why discount coupons are important, whether you are a buyer or a brand.
Online consumers shop online for many reasons: saving time, access to a wide range of stores and the best prices. But most ecommerce transactions are based on offers and coupons.
Discount promo codes are a great opportunity for brands and consumers, by promoting the former and saving the latter thanks to discount coupon websites.
When are coupons most interesting?
Coupons help generate sales, so as long as they are active, the user / consumer can benefit from a discount.
They are a great option to reinforce times of less consumption or low season, since in this way we can keep the user active with promotions and discounts.
Big brands use them frequently and combine them in different ways to make a total marketing action.
Following are the best discount coupons:
- Coupons for free shipping
- Discounts between 5% and 20%, depending on the minimum amount of the purchase
- To get a free gift with the order
How to use promo codes?
Using promo codes is very easy and will only take a few minutes. The first thing you have to do is take a look at all the discount coupons and choose the one you like the most. Then you click on it and copy the promo code from the pop-up window.
At the same time you enter it, you see the new amount to pay, much lower, and you can confirm your purchase so that the products arrive home as soon as possible. It couldn’t be easier!
Advantages for both users and the brand:
It is clear that discount coupon codes represent a savings opportunity for customers, since they reduce the amount of their purchases or get exclusive benefits or gifts. But brands also benefit since offering discount coupons for an online store is a powerful tool to:
- Achieve loyalty to existing customers.
- Help attract new customers who are interested in the brand due to its offers and promotions:
In this section it is important to point out the indispensable role of social networks such as Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Launching discount coupons or flashy promotions on these platforms can be a way to make followers and customers feel special by enjoying exclusive discounts.
Consequently, satisfied customers will be able to share the offer with their contacts and friends on social networks, and we will achieve greater visibility. In fact, according to recent studies, 27% of people share promotions and offers that they like on their social media.
- Promote purchases and therefore income and profitability in an easy and fast way.
- They help to liquidate stock, since we can focus on coupons only for certain products.
- Increase in the average basket. It is one of the most attractive advantages for the brand, as it “forces” the user to reach a minimum amount in order to redeem the available discount coupon.
- Coupons help reduce abandoned carts and increase conversion rate in most commercial actions with online coupon sites.